Concierge Medical Services in Manhattan
What is concierge medicine?
Concierge medicine, also known as boutique medicine, direct care, or retainer-based medicine, is a unique approach to primary care created by doctors who aim to enhance the way healthcare is provided to patients. An annual membership gives patients access to comprehensive annual physical examinations, longer visits with their doctor, shorter wait times and easier access to their physician when urgent medical needs or questions arise.
What can I expect with a concierge medicine membership?
With our concierge medical services in NYC, patients have access to:
- Physician counseling and customized wellness plan
- An electronic personal health record
- Your own personal website where you can conveniently access your health information, easily communicate with your doctor and access interactive content to help you make healthy lifestyle choices
Your personal health website is a simple and convenient way for you to prioritize your wellness outside the doctor’s office through direct communication with your physician. Your website will also give you the ability to access and organize important health information and participate in a variety of nutrition programs.
What services does a concierge doctor provide?
Your participation in our concierge medicine program encompasses physician counseling and advanced wellness screenings to assess the following:
- Heart health
- Respiratory health
- Bone health
- Weight management
- Emotional well-being
- Sexual health
- Comprehensive risk factor analysis
The healthy heart panel included in your wellness program includes several tests that together provide you with the most comprehensive heart and stroke screening assessment available.
What are the benefits of concierge medicine at Park Avenue Medical Professionals?
Benefits of our NYC concierge medicine program include:
- Same-day or next-day appointments that start on time
- Unhurried office visits that last as long as you need
- 24-hour physician availability by phone or pager
- A physician who can help you coordinate specialist care and promptly follow up on test results
At Park Avenue Medical Professionals, we strive to develop a long-term relationship with our patients by delivering the highest quality care – whether it’s a scheduled annual examination or an urgent health concern that needs immediate attention. Learn more about our concierge medicine program by contacting our office or by calling 212.427.2000.